Founded in 1971, Dialysis Clinic, Inc. (DCI) remains the nation’s largest non-profit dialysis provider. With over 5,000 talented and caring employees serving across the United States, DCI provides care to nearly 15,000 patients on dialysis and 3,500 patients with chronic kidney disease. Each position within DCI, from our Area Operations Directors to our outstanding Nurses, contributes toward the goal of providing excellent patient care.
The Executive Administrative Assistant provides overall administrative support for the DCI's C-Suite. This includes supporting our President, our Chief Financial Officer, our Chief Operating Officer, as well as our Senior Operations Directors at DCI Corporate.
- Serves as a professional, customer service liaison for DCI's Executives and our Senior Operations Team in communication with our clinics, other corporate departments and outside resources.
- Performs administrative tasks as assigned by the President, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer, and our Senior Operations Directors.
- Drafts and distributes executive email and memos accordingly.
- Schedules, organizes and arranges executive appointments and meetings as requested
- Helps create and format materials for meetings, including PowerPoints, Word and PDF documentation (both electronic and printed materials).
- Maintains conference call schedule for executive and operational leadership teams.
- Organize and maintain detailed filing system for executives.
- Process expense reports and check requests as needed.
- Collect and organize weekly calendars/schedules of Senior Operations team.
- The Executive Assistant is also responsible for bank account maintenance as well as maintaining property records which require a high degree of organizational skills.