Now Hiring Executive Director!
Do you love working with Seniors? You have an opportunity to truly enrich the lives of our residents. We are looking for a compassionate, results driven individual who can bring their innovative ideas and passion for Senior Living to the table. Let's see if we're a match!
The Executive Director position leads and directs the overall operation of the community in accordance with residents' needs, government regulations the communities' policies and procedures. This position also maintains excellent service quality, high occupancy, and meets corporate financial goals within established budgetary guidelines.
What we offer you:
- We are a growing company, offering loads of opportunity to advance your career.
- Supportive, compassionate, and dedicated leadership team ready to provide you with all the tools you need to set you up for success.
- Group Medical including dental and vision
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K/Roth plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Perks and Discounts Program
- Travel Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
What we are looking for from you:
- A sincere passion for working with seniors to provide a safe and healthy home for them to spend their golden years.
- We are looking for someone that has experience successfully operating Assisted Living communities as an Executive Director/Assisted Living Administrator.
- A desire to create a culture of caring for each employee, resident, and family member.
The boring (but very important) stuff:
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare, Gerontology, Business or related field preferred.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Residential or Health Care setting required.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience successfully operating Assisted Living communities as an Executive Director/Assisted Living Administrator.
- Executive Director must have a valid administrator license in states where required.
- Must have a valid driver license and access to a private vehicle for business use.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential.
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage multiple tasks is essential. Must be able to delegate assignments to the appropriate individuals based on their skills, roles, and interests.
- Demonstrate good judgment, strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Apply with your resume and cover letter TODAY to secure your interview for this exciting opportunity!