Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Starting wages are $ 13.00 per hour.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
We have immediate openings for the following areas but not limited:
- Twin Peaks
- Lake Arrowhead
- Green Valley Lake
- Cedarpines Park
- Running Springs
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid California driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Must have your own reliable transportation
- Able to work weekends
- Must be at least 21 years
- Must be able to poses a tuberculoses (TB) test upon hiring
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.