KVC Kansas is looking for energetic, positive, caring professionals to join our team. If you are looking for a rewarding career and a compassionate, flexible work environment – KVC is the place for you!
People matter, and that’s why we exist. By providing in-home family support, therapeutic services, foster care and adoption case management, substance abuse treatment and psychiatric care, KVC touches the lives of over 60,000 children and families each year.
The Family Preservation Supervisor will:
- assist in the continued goals of the organization to build a child welfare system that is safe, secure, and family centered. KVC relies heavily on community connections and evidence-based practice to provide outstanding care to children and families.
- monitor the overall case management and therapeutic services for children and families
- serve as a consultant for team members including providing individual supervision each week and coaching on job performance
- ensure case plans are developed and individualized for the family needs as well as carry out goals and objectives related to safety and permanency
Due to the unique needs of the families we serve, this role does not have a predictable schedule. KVC staff have the flexibility to manage their own time to create a positive work-life balance, but there will be evening and weekend work required as well as significant travel time to visit families in their homes. Mileage reimbursement is provided for all company travel.
KVC provides a competitive compensation and benefit package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans; nine paid holidays and additional paid time off; 403(b) employee contribution retirement plan and profit sharing plan.
- Bachelor’s in social work, addictions counseling OR a master’s degree in social work, mental health/rehabilitation counseling, counseling psychology, marriage and family therapy, psychology.
- At least three years of work experience with children, youth and families
- Ability to obtain a temporary or full licensure with the Kansas Behavioral Science Regulatory Board (ksbsrb.ks.org) within the first 90 days of employment if hired.
KVC offers assistance with obtaining licensure including providing study materials for the exam as well as licensure application and renewal fees.