Software development plays an integral role at Paladina Health to integrate business process with IT systems to deliver best in class healthcare services to our patient population. We are using cutting-edge technology, data, and a highly engaging user experience to revolutionize direct primary care for our patients. We’re looking for a skilled front-end developer to join our Engineering team to further assist with developing our member portal built on top of Salesforce Community cloud, and Health cloud.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
- SOFTWARE ENGINEERING (85%)
- Collaborating with architect, developers, and testers to achieve an exceptional user experience.
- Work closely and communicate effectively with other scrum team members and product owners throughout the development lifecycle
- Accomplishes department and organizational mission by completing related tasks as needed
- SUPPORT (10%)
- Helps support team in diagnosis of reported issues related to software features and apply solutions to those issues in timely manner
- PERSONAL/CAREER DEVELOPMENT (5%)
- Advances job knowledge to the next level by completing next level of Salesforce certifications
- Stays current on advances in Salesforce Health cloud and Community cloud.
- Other duties and responsibilities
- Assists with other technical projects and tasks (e.g. development of supporting applications, ad hoc requests) as needed by the company
- Other duties assigned as needed
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years of experience delivering high-quality frontend experiences using SPA frameworks such as Angular, React, etc.
- Practiced in using Gulp and Bower with Node.js, or similar packaging and build tools.
- HTML5/CSS3/LESS/SASS expertise and experience with backwards-compatibility techniques.
- Experience working with Salesforce community cloud.
- Exposure to Salesforce administration and development.
- Well versed in UI/UX principles for developing responsive websites.
- Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, and various design patterns followed
- Familiarity with web services and REST APIs.
- History with full-stack development and database concepts.
- Experience writing UI unit tests
- Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment and manage agile stories and assignments
- Troubleshoot software development issues.
- Experience working with geographically distributed development team
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail
- Upholds the Agile philosophy and maintains flexibility in a changing environment
- Has strong organization skills, a high degree of ownership for projects, and strong follow-through
- Is responsible and self-directed
PAY RANGE: $80,000-$110,000 per year