Our company leads the hearing health care industry and is looking for a sales oriented individual who is committed to enhancing patient care.
As a Patient and Sales Coordinator, you will be the primary point of contact for our patients. It is imperative that our Patient and Sales Coordinators reflect our company values by delivering the highest
quality of patient care while keeping sales opportunities a priority.
- Ensure the clinic schedule contains multiple buying opportunities each day by making daily outbound calls (including but not limited to: prospect patient follow up, current patient follow up)
- Meet and exceed office sales goals
- Manage priority patient scheduling to increase office revenue
- Handle a high level of new and current patient calls, using professional tone and exceptional judgment
- Respond appropriately to patients’ needs and concerns
- Complete data entry efficiently and promptly
- Ability to multi-task, moving effortlessly from one project to another
- Maintain communication with practitioner and various managers
- Complete miscellaneous office duties and projects as assigned, in a timely manner
- Other office duties related to hearing aid practice as assigned