A Graphic Design Specialist creates visual concepts using computer software to communicate ideas that align with the organization branding and mission efforts to inspire and engage clients and referral sources. Develop layout and production design for various applications such as advertisements, brochures, flyers, reports and media content.
- Experience with applicable graphic design software
- Experience with Adobe CC Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe InDesign
- Experience with Ricoh/Fiery printers
- Excellent editing (photo/video/text) presentation
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong Time Management Skills
- Demonstrated Social Media Skills (Including all necessary Platforms and Hootsuite)
- Demonstrated Photography Skills
- Microsoft Word and Excel Skills
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of the team to establish project deliverables
- Has an understanding of the Mental Health and Substance Use Field; Willing to learn and adopt the culture that will reflect in the work produced
- Education: Bachelors in Graphic Design or Related Field
- Experience: (2) years in field preferred
The Otis R. Bowen Center for Human Services, Inc., is a private not-for-profit, comprehensive community mental health center licensed by the State of Indiana Division of Mental Health. The Center has been accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) since 1980. Bowen Center earned JCAHO accreditation with commendation for 1994-1997 and again for 1997-2000. The Center provides quality professional mental health services to citizens in northeast Indiana primarily, but not only, in Huntington, Kosciusko, Marshall, Wabash and Whitley counties.
The Bowen Center has a 15-member volunteer Board of Directors consisting of three citizens representing each of the five counties primarily served.
Not Ready to Apply?