Employee Relations -
• Serve as a primary point of contact for teammates, see employees as a “client” and is quick to answer
questions and support the HR function.
• Report on overall employee relations trends by geography, team and/or business unit to enable the HR
teams to build plans to strengthen quality across the organization.
• Advisement on appropriate resolution of employee relations matters to minimize risk. Lead the
investigation process with necessary parties to then review findings and provide recommendations to
Sr. HRBP or Sr. Director of HR.
• Partner with inside and outside legal counsel, compliance and auditors as necessary.
Support of HR Processes & Initiatives -
• Support employees and managers on the leave of absence administration policies and procedures. Work closely with vendors to ensure timely processing and updates related to employee leave status.
• Garner input from teammates and leaders to build internal recognition program, awards structure and corresponding communications strategy aligned with Everside’s mission, vision and values, and expand
• Partner closely with HR leaders to evaluate teammate engagement programs, recommending best
practices and program changes to better understand teammate engagement and look for opportunities
to foster increased teammate engagement
• Participate in the administration of employee engagement programs such as: employee engagement
survey, pulse surveys, and stay and exit interviews.
• Partner with HRBP on programs such as the annual performance review process, market compensation
evaluations and teammate and manager development.
• Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human
resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are updated and in compliance.
• Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies.
• Work closely with the HRIS manager to identify HR reports and data as needed for HR initiatives and
programs. Analyze metric and trends and address areas of concern.
Development & Coaching –
• Work directly with managers to identify talent gaps and utilize training resources.
• Partner with the L&D team on management training needs
• Utilize consulting skills and strong active listening on what is said and unsaid to effectively support
• Conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals.
• Provide guidance to employees on benefits programs such as life, health, dental and disability
insurances, PTO, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
• Create and manage UltiPro workflows and guides for a seamless process for employees and cross
functional partners who utilize HRIS system. Work closely with HRIS analyst to achieve this.
• Assist in the coordination of company-wide events.
What you will need to be successful:
• Commitment to and role model of Everside’s core values of Patients First, Courage, Ingenuity,
Community and Fun
• Ability to maintain composure in a high paced, professional environment
• Strong day-to-day operations experience and ability to follow process
• Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills (fast on your feet)
• Ability to prioritize your time and manage multiple projects concurrently without compromising quality
• Pro-active nature and the ability to follow through on assignment completion
• Excellent attention to detail
• Balances the needs of the company, managers, and team members
• Demonstrated commitment to customer service; proactively communicate and respond promptly to
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with an acute ability to listen
attentively and to communicate effectively throughout all levels of the organization with audiences of
varying degrees of familiarity with human resources
Bachelor’s degree preferred; equivalent work experience considered
• Human Resources certification (PHR or SPHR) preferred
• Minimum of 2 years’ hands-on human resources experience as coordinator or generalist required
• Experience in start-up environment preferred
• Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required;
knowledge of Salesforce, UKG/UltiPro a BIG plus
Salary Range: $55,000 - $70,000