$1000 Sign-On Bonus! Additional $1000 bonus after 6 months!
MHA in Ulster County, Inc. seeks a Full Time (37.5 hours per week) Health Home Adult Care Manager (HHCM) to provide comprehensive care coordination services, especially for persons eligible for the program due to mental health conditions. The HHCM assists the individual in identifying strengths and needs, while coordinating care through a network of providers and the counties??? system of care.
- Develop integrated care plans and coordination of all of an individual's health needs.
- Provide outreach and enrollment services to individuals eligible for Health Home services.
- Assist individuals with medical, psychiatric, social, educational, legal, housing, and financial services.
- Work with other service providers within the community.
- A Bachelor???s Degree in social work, psychology, nursing, rehabilitation, education, occupational therapy, physical therapy, recreation or recreation therapy, counseling, community mental health, child and family studies, sociology, speech and hearing or other human services field; or
- A NYS Teacher???s Certificate for which a Bachelor???s Degree is required; or
- NYS licensure and registration as a Registered Nurse and a bachelor???s degree; or
- A Bachelor???s level education or higher in any field with five years of experience working directly with persons with behavior health diagnoses; or
- A Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC).
- Two years??? experience providing direct services to people with Serious Mental Illness, developmental disabilities, or substance use disorders; or
- Two years??? experience in linking individuals with Serious Mental Illness, developmental disabilities, or substance use disorders to a broad range of services essential to successful living in a community setting (e.g. medical, psychiatric, social, educational, legal, housing, and financial services).
- Must have a clean, valid NYS driver's license with 3 years driving experience.
- Must be willing and motivated to provide outreach to large numbers of eligible individuals.
- Knowledge of both behavioral health and physical health issues is a must.
- Knowledge of Ulster County behavioral health and physical health services is vital.
- Ability to work with many different people in many different environments.