Epic Clarity Report Writer/Analyst:
Epic Clarity Report Writer/Analyst will be a member of the CCHS's Analytics and Reporting team and will be responsible for creating regulatory and operational reports, executive dashboards, data mining for enterprise decision support as well provide data support for organization's improvement initiatives using the Enterprise Data Warehouse built on Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
1. Work with clinical and business users to collect and document requirements
2. Work with Analytics and Reporting team to understand data structures, set and follow best practices and other team policies.
3. Perform Quality Assurance on new reports and changes to reports.
4. Work with ccLink (Epic) support teams to develop, test and deploy reports
1. Minimum two years' experience in developing SQL Query, five years preferred. Experience should include query optimization, creating views, stored procedures, etc.
2. Proficient in creating reports using SQL Server Reporting Services 2005/2008. Familiarity with Crystal Report 2008 will be a plus.
3. Solid understanding of processes/procedures and workflow within a hospital/clinical/health plan setting
4. Excellent documentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Tools including Word, Excel, Access, and Visio
6. Detail oriented with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
7. Able to proactively work alone and within a team environment
1. Epic Clarity experience or certification in one of the following modules is a huge plus, but not required: EpicCare Inpatient, HIM, ADT, Cadence, ASAP, Radiant, Tapestry, EpicCare Ambulatory, Optime
2. Knowledge of statistical principles will be a plus
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.