The Enterprise Business Systems team at one of our largest healthcare clients is looking for an Application Analyst for an 6 month extendable contract. Please see the job description below:
- Formulates logical statements of business, scientific and/or engineering requirements.
- Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and recommends the most efficient and cost effective solution for the systems design considering existing systems, available technology, the capacity and limitations of equipment, operating time and form of desired results.
- Works with development, operations, technical support and other IT areas as appropriate throughout the development and installation processes.
- Designs a detailed systems testing plan to ensure an accurate and effective product.
- May give some direction and guidance to other Application Analysts.
- Prepares charts, tables and diagrams to assist in analyzing problems, utilizing, if necessary, various business, scientific and/or engineering mathematical techniques.
- Analyzes existing system logic difficulties and revises the logic and procedures involved as necessary.
- Real world experience with day to day application support which includes
- remoting into servers
- stopping/starting services
- reviewing even logs
- Working closely with the Network and Wintel teams to troubleshoot and maintain our applications.
- Hands on experience with application management.
- Hardware based project management
- Working with Windows Server 2008/2012
- Trouble Shooting
- Application Management
- Application Support
- Hands on with Logs
Please reach out if you are interested in being submitted for this opportunity or any future opportunities.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.