Join our team at Acts Retirement-Life Communities!
Acts has been setting the standard for excellence in senior retirement living since 1972, with a vision founded in faith and guided by a commitment to integrity and loving kindness. The philosophy of Acts, which guides our relationship with our employees, is based upon confidence in and respect for the dignity and individuality of each employee.
If you'd like to contribute to our vision, we'd like to speak with you!
Acts is currently looking for a Director of Nursing for our Home Health Division.
The Home Health Director of Nursing directs, administers and coordinates activities of the agency.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Knowledge of regulations related to the delivery of home health care service
- Completion of a current State License as Registered Nurse in good standing
- Active CPR Certification
- Demonstrates organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Minimum of one year satisfactory nursing supervisory or administrative experience
At Acts, you can build a challenging and rewarding career with competitive benefits, and a full range of opportunities for professional growth.
Equal Opportunity Employer