If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity with a national leader of personalized health care – this is your chance to join us at Intrepid USA! We are a national company with a local perspective, and working with us, you'll find that what we do is all about what matters the most – helping patients live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Our innovative approach gives patients access to the highly experienced clinical teams and up-to-date programs you would expect from a large company and combines them with the flexible, dedicated and personalized care you may expect from a smaller company.
Our philosophy: Operations and Sales – One Team – One Goal equates to Success
- The Account Executive will regularly collaborate with the Administrator and Regional Director of Sales to develop a monthly sales plan that will assist in maintaining current client base and identify potential referral sources
- As an Account Executive you will develop and implement sales plans that are consistent with market analysis and reflect current potential referral sources
- Must be successful at meeting monthly quota and Medicare admission goals as outlined in offer letters
- Must meet the performance expectations in the Account Executive commission plan
- Maintain a weekly call plan of targeted referral sources
- Provide ongoing recommended enhancements to current services and development of new service/niche offerings
- Develop and maintain profitable business contacts and professional referral sources while keeping this data updated in SigmaCare CRM.
- Maintain open communication with the Administrator and Regional Director of Sales regarding business development goals and challenges in the industry
- Act as a liaison between referral sources and internal staff to resolve service problems and maintain positive relations
- Communication should be fluid between an Account Executive and Internal Administrator
- Complete face to face meetings with staff and referral sources
- Participate in Weekly Sales/Operations meeting with Administrator and agency staff to discuss sales activity, potential problems and new opportunities
- Account Executives will act as a community liaison through networking with colleagues, clients and community organizations
- Maintain current knowledge of market trends, coverage criteria, and industry changes to ensure compliance with required regulations
Supports Intrepid’s mission and adhere to Intrepid’s policies and procedures
Represents Intrepid in a positive and professional manner
- Market Intrepid as the agency of choice and work to improve areas that need to be strengthened
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, a health-related science or equivalent
Experience: Minimum of two (2) years experience in sales and marketing. Home Hospice Business Development experience is required
Valid Driver's license from state of residence, auto liability insurance coverage according to state of residence
Join Intrepid USA – and make a real difference in the lives of our patients!