Charles E. Smith Life Community, a premier provider of sub-acute, dementia, long-term care, and independent and assisted living services is searching for a part-time IT Service Desk Technician. This flexible 24 hour per week role, will provide leadership and direction to all staff and customers of CESLC as it relates to IT services.
Located on a 34-acre campus in suburban Rockville, MD, our system provides a continuum of care encompassing long-term care at the Hebrew Home of Greater Washington, assisted living at Landow House, memory care assisted living at Cohen-Rosen house, independent living at Ring and Revitz House, and the Hirsh Health Center, an outpatient health clinic. With a rich history of over one hundred years of service to the community, we deliver quality services to over one thousand residents each day.
The primary purpose of this position is to work in collaboration with the information technology team to provide a high level of customer service through the tracking, resolution and management of tier 1 and tier 2 technical issues reported by end users, the internal team, and other constituents.
Essential job responsibilities:
- Comprehensively manages issues identified by end users, technical team or other constituents from inception to resolution while documenting in the IT Service desk system.
- Provides tier 1 & 2 support for all campus desktop hardware, software, networking and printing issues while maintaining a professional and customer oriented attitude at all times.
- Images, prepares, stages and deploys desktop/laptop systems and necessary equipment for organizational use.
- Supports and helps maintain and monitor the organizations on premise and hosted systems providing account administration and management where determined relevant.
- Support of smartphones and tablets to provide access to Charles E. Smith Life Communities resources to approved users.
- Assists in maintaining accurate hardware and software inventories through ongoing documentation.
- Communicates all changes, outages and escalations which impact the organization's Information Technology service levels.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits in a friendly, fast-paced, team-oriented environment. To learn more, please send resume and salary requirements to: Charles E. Smith Life Communities, Attn: Chris Stamps, 6121 Montrose Road, Rockville, MD 20852, Fax (301) 770-8511; Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] EOE