This is where you change your story…
At Meadows we understand that new directions to career advancing and improvement can be scary, but we are excited to offer you a possible new rewarding chapter with us! Come join us in transforming lives!
Who are we?
We have been the most trusted name in the industry and have been helping people for 40 years. Our approach is different and success stories of our patients prove that. We don’t have one size fits all treatment and there are no quick fixes.
Who are you?
Are you compassionate, innovative and have a passion to make an impact? Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a company that will believe in your abilities and train you to advance? 75% of our current top-level executive staff are organic internal promotions from within.
We might be a perfect fit for you!
This role provides compassionate and timely IT support to the end user community. The role is responsible for hardware and software support in equal measure, it will include support for operating systems, MS Office, Adobe, other common enterprise apps, and support of the EHR. Daily efforts will include installation, configuration, and issue resolution for all items mentioned above.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in IT Support, specifically in an end-user-facing role
- Solid hardware and software skills, including Microsoft Office, other local and web-based applications, etc
- Moderate work experience with enterprise applications and issue tracking tools
- Highly thorough in all tasks related to troubleshooting, taking the support effort to the last step before escalating
- Strong organizational and communication skills, especially as it relates to working with the end-user community
- Must be able to prioritize tasks, clearly documenting the path to resolution, and explaining the fix at a laymen level
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal skills, including a highly communicative nature
- Strong problem-solving skills, an analytical mind, and simplification of IT support issues
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-user, people-diverse healthcare and business environment