This position will help drive strategic and operational direction for Aveanna’s Enterprise Identity Program. The Identity & Access Management System Specialist will be responsible for Leading and Implementing our internal Privileged Identity Management (PIM) initiative, be aware of emerging technologies related to Identities including, Privileged, Enterprise and (Internet of Things) IoT. Manage our Privileged Identity Vendor and any consultants implementing the Identity and Access Management tools. Ensuring ongoing maintenance is scheduled and completed on time, ongoing application onboarding is documented and implemented, and operational support is maintained.
The IAM Team Lead will ensure that any and all Identity and Access Management services are secure, available, efficient, and meet defined corporate service levels. Perform other duties as assigned.
• Lead team and provide technical development expertise with our Identity Tool.
• Provide guidance and leadership when designing, deploying and implementing the Privileged Identity Management & Identity Management Tools
• Participate in and have advisory responsibilities as part of our Identity team.
• Provide best practice approaches for onboarding application accounts for Identity Management implementation, including automation.
• Provide expertise in workflow, policy and external integration with Identity Management tool.
• Develop an ongoing documentation outlining operational and functional activities of the Identity and Access Management team including configurations of Privileged Identity Management & Privileged Identity Management solution and help with Standard Operating Procedures relevant to the creations of permissions, roles and required approvals for provisioning access to applications and to privileged accounts.
• Be aware of emerging trends and best practices with the Privileged Identity Management, Privileged Identity Management and IoT (Internet of Things) technology arena. Share and mentor this knowledge with the team.
• Acts as an escalation point for the team and help remove barriers that prevent IAM policies and processes from moving forward
• Must be aware of emerging trends in Windows OS support.
• Windows OS support with Privileged Identity Management tool (Installations, Configurations and Support)
• Consistently demonstrates regular, dependable attendance & punctuality Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred and 8+ years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Strong leadership profile.
• Hands on experience with implementing and supporting Privileged Identity and Access Management and Governance software and solutions
•Windows OS and AD experience
• Enterprise application development experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to explain technical concepts to technical or non-technical personnel.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• At least 7 years’ experience with processes, tools, techniques and practices for assuring adherence to standards associated with accessing, altering and protecting organizational data. Required Qualifications
• 5 years Windows/Active Directory account administration experience
• PowerShell scripting
• 3 years Active Directory account administration experience
• 3 years Active Directory group/user administration • Information security principles, administration, and audits
• Troubleshooting background Preferred/Additional Experience
• ITIL v3 certification preferred.
• CompTIA Linux or LPIC-1 certification preferred
• LDAP directory administration • Planning and deploying Active Directory group policy
• IT standards, procedures, policy
• Technical writing/documentation
• Change control systems
• Experience reviewing baseline settings
• Technical writing/documentation
• Change control
• Product and vendor evaluation
• IT standards, procedures, policy Subject Matter Expert In
• Information security technologies
• IT environment
• Information security management
• Information security architecture
• Information security audits
• Information security administration
• Network and internet security