- Create project plans and/or leverage project plan templates to accomplish scope of work in negotiated client contracts.
- Lead effective project meetings with clients, project sponsors and pertinent Everside stakeholders, preparing agendas and meeting materials, coordinating logistical arrangements, capturing work plan progress updates and action items, and coordinating appropriate follow-up and next steps.
- Monitor project plans to track resource utilization and ensure that activities are proceeding on schedule and within budget parameters.
- Identify project risks and potential liabilities and provide management recommendations where appropriate for the delivery of contingency plans and alternative execution methods.
- Resolve issues related to client relations, project quality, project risk, and project safety.
- Ensure that the customer service standards exceed expectations for client organizations.
- Prepare and present project briefings for internal and external stakeholders, as requested.
- Effect a smooth transition of the client and/or clinic to Operations once implementation is complete.
Cross-functional Team Leadership:
- Manage the quality and effectiveness of all major and supporting components of the new clinic, client and/or service implementation process, collaborating with a wide range of Everside teammates (e.g., Operations, Vendor Management, Facilities and Construction Services, Recruiting, Marketing, Information Technology, Real Estate, Finance, Sales and Analytics).
- Clarify assignments and deliverables across the cross-functional teammates involved in implementation planning; manage integration of team members’ work.
Implementation Capabilities Development:
- Promote standards and best practices for implementations and manage multiple implementations simultaneously.
- Use metrics and analysis to track performance and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Create a culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence, identifying and acting upon opportunities to improve the implementation process and/or outcomes.
- Minimum of 5 years of successful project management experience. Work history of consistently executing multiple simultaneous projects on time, within budget and in accordance with quality standards.
- PMP certification or progress toward PMP certification desirable.
- Healthcare industry experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required. Degree in business or related field preferred. MBA a plus.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective collaborative working relationships with teammates, managers, executives, subcontractors, and clients.
- Superb time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Operationally focused, detail oriented and results-driven leader.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with executive presence.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience in continuously improving processes to drive measurable outcomes.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools; Salesforce and Smartsheet experience preferred.
- Demonstrated attention to service with a high degree of client focus.
- Account management or clinical background a plus.
- Experience with the real estate and construction processes advantageous.
- Ability to work in a climate-controlled environment
- Ability to work remotely from the corporate office when needed
- Ability to conduct meetings in a variety of environments
- Position may entail up to 25% travel.
- Ability to sit at a desk in office location each regular workday
- Ability to use a personal computer
- Ability to communicate clearly and work effectively
- Ability to travel to and from client, provider, and vendor sites, if needed
- Ability to travel commercially by common carrier, if needed
- Ability to lift and pull 25 lbs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines
Incumbent will lead cross-functional teams and may coach other implementation team members, but does not have direct reports.