Job Purpose: As an Information System Developer your job purpose will be development and maintenance of assigned projects within the Management Information Systems Technology department. This position will require you to analyze current agency procedures, assist in the design, programming, and installation of agency applications, report creation, create and maintain documentation, develop training curriculums, and perform appropriate training. This position will also require you to compile company data and send formatted data to various regulatory and contractual agencies engaged by Aspire Health Partners.
• Assist in the programmatic development, maintenance and documentation of proprietary clinical and administrative applications.
• Create and maintain applications and reports for use within the Electronic Health Record, including custom scripts and web services.
• Compile, analyze and report data from multiple database systems utilizing SQL and other related methods and technologies.
• Develop and perform assigned IT training.
• Exhibit proficiency in programming fundamentals and possess capacity to learn and adapt to new technologies.
• Assist with department help tickets.
• Learn and maintain a satisfactory command of company policies and procedures.
• Maintain an excellent customer service orientation.
• Other duties as directed.
Position qualifications: Ability to receive and maintain a(n)
- Level II Background clearance
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Registration driver's license record in accordance with the underwriting guidelines set by Aspire insurance company as described in the AHP Corporate Transportation Policy 3.9.1
- Associate Degree in Computer Science/Programming
- Three years of experience