Central Carolina Hospital
The Information Technology and Systems Administrator is responsible for monitoring software and hardware utilization and assisting with the day to day operation of the hospital wide network and offsite facilities as needed. Duties will include:
- Maintaining network for facility.
- Installing and optimizing hardware and software, including upgrades to application servers, to meet hospital application specifications.
- Establishing and maintaining specific backup procedures for networked computers and application servers.
- Serves as liaison with user departments and vendors to communicate, evaluate and resolve technical and software related problems.
- Participating in daily and weekend on call for hospital support.
- Maintaining user accounts on hospital and active directory servers.
Two years’ technical experience with personal computers and data communications required. Experience with Microsoft Server, Microsoft Office, Citrix, Ethernet, DOS, Windows and VMS desirable. 2008,2012, 2016, 2019.
A..A.S. or B.S. in Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field is preferredLifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.