The Infrastructure Architect 1 provides vision, strategy, and direction to develop an information technology infrastructure that helps to maximize organizational performance. Uses industry recommended practices, advanced knowledge, extensive experience, and individual creativity to create information technology solutions to problematic and inefficient business processes. Ensures standards for system and process efficiency, flexibility, availability and scalability.
- Facilitates vision development, solution design, standards guidance, project scoping, IS strategy integration and implementation of efficient, high quality technology and applications systems.
- Responsible for the completion of long-term IS technology and infrastructure projects. Perform project evaluations, engineer technology solutions and work to complete projects within budget and scheduling constraints.
- Evangelizes, to health system and hospital leadership, the latest information technology available and its potential application into business, clinical, and other processes to optimize the performance of the organization.
- Evaluates technology, systems and application capabilities, analyzes workflow/data flow, and creates efficient and logical solutions. Plans, schedules, reviews, and performs analysis, design, building, testing, and implementation of assigned technology and application systems.
- Works with Project Managers to articulate information technology solutions into project plans and with System Administrations to execute those plans within the constraints set forth by the project.
- Creates intellectual capital within the health system by transforming knowledge gained from projects, from personal experience, from education, and from other sources into a knowledgebase that can be leveraged by Technology Operations, Technology Support, and other divisions of FMOLHS Information Services.
- Utilizes organizational project management methodology, processes, and systems to ensure effective and efficient project development and completion.
- Collaborates with FMOLHS Information Services, leaders, team members and end users to develop efficient, cost-conscious technology and applications system specifications that maximize organizational performance.
- Develops and implements data driven performance improvement methodologies. Maintains accurate records for use in evaluating organizational performance.
- Ensures security, integrity, and privacy of FMOLHS data in conjunction with FMOLHS policies and procedures.
Minimum Requirements & Education
- 8 years of network administration experience. Bachelor's Degree substitutes for 2 years of experience.
- High School graduate or equivalent
Required System Experience
Citrix application delivery
- Citrix Cloud
- Citrix XenApp
- Citrix XenDesktop
- Citrix NetScaler
- Citrix Provisioning Services
- Microsoft Azure
- Controlup/PRTG Monitoring
- Azure Virtual Desktop
Experience or Study a plus:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)