Come join our team of professionals at Aurora Behavioral Health System, East. This 138-bed free standing psychiatric inpatient hospital and outpatient program located in Tempe, AZ is looking for experienced, Master's Level Intake Counselors for our Patient Services Call Center Department. Our psychiatric facility is licensed to treat adolescents and adults for a wide range of psychiatric conditions and chemical dependency.
- Handle all general inquiry calls from potential customers and referral sources.
- Schedule assessments for our Aurora Behavioral Health Tempe and Glendale locations, and/or refers patients to appropriate community resources.
- Complete level of care assessments for clients seeking inpatient and outpatient mental health and detox services.
- Gather information from callers to complete detailed intake form to determine appropriate level of care needed or to make referrals to appropriate resources.
- Verify insurance benefits.
- Assist with crisis intervention calls using clinical counseling skills.
- Act as a liaison for hospital referrals transferring for behavioral health inpatient treatment.
- Work with nursing, medical, and other disciplines to coordinate care for patients.