Participates in the diagnosis and treatment of patients undergoing invasive radiographic procedures. Operates imaging equipment such as X-Rays, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), and Computed Tomography (CT) to assist in guiding small instruments such as catheters through blood vessels or other pathways.
- Radiology Associate Degree required, B.S. Degree preferred
- Annual education in radiation dose management for adults and pediactric populations is required
- 2 yrs experience as Radiologic Technologist is preferred, by not required
- Clinical Experience Requirements as outlined by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- Certifcation in other specialties is preferred by not required