Bedford Falls, a premier Assisted Living and Memory Care Community in Bedford, NH is looking for LPNs/RNs to join our team. We currently have full time opportunities, all shifts available.
We are seeking a candidate looking for a full time position, with flexibility to work all shifts!
- Directs and supervises the daily work assignments of the Resident Care Assistants
- Is the first point of contact for the care associates regarding assignment questions or concerns
- Participates in the hiring and termination processes as they relate to resident care associates
- Has direct input into performance reviews for care associates and presents reviews with the RCD
- Has direct input into disciplinary documentation for care associates and presents action with the RCD
- Closely mentors, guides and directs the Lead Resident Care Assistants in all aspects of their job.
- Coordinates care needs with community providers via an effective case management process
- Measures and accurately records vital signs (temperatures, pulse, respiration, blood pressure weight and height) where appropriate as per state regulations
- Effectively balances service demands with supporting resident independence
- Accurately assesses, communicates, and documents residents' status
- Observes and reports any significant changes in resident behavior and health to the DON, physician, family, RCA's, and Executive Director per state regulations
- Successfully implements the plan of care
- Graduate of an approved LPN / Licensed Practical Nurse program (per state requirements) or RN/Registered Nurse program
- Current state licensed as an LPN / Licensed Practical Nurse or RN/Registered Nurse (as required by state regulation)
- Previous experience working with the elderly in a paid or volunteer position highly desirable
Due to our desire to keep COVID out of the community we provide required PPE of gloves, gowns, surgical/N-95 masks, and goggles to all staff.
We believe in offering our employees competitive pay. To learn more about our pay and benefits, please apply today!