Benchmark Senior Living on Clapboardtree in Norwood is looking for caring an dedicate nurses to join their team senior living professionals! We have Per Diem and Weekend shifts available.
Want to make your mark? Join Benchmark, a new type of senior living company. At Benchmark, we impact lives through human connection. We are thought leaders creating quality experiences and inspiring personal growth for all who engage with us. We just happen to imagine, build and manage beautiful, private-pay communities geared toward older adults. Are you Called to Care about your work, other people and making a difference? Do you believe that people and teams are Better Together than going it alone? Are you always striving to Be the Benchmark by which all others are measured? Then our core values match. Connect with us -and to what truly matters!
- Directs and supervises the daily work assignments of the Resident Care Assistants
- Participates in the hiring and termination processes as they relate to resident care associates
- Coordinates care needs with community providers via an effective case management process
- Measures and accurately records vital signs (temperatures, pulse, respiration, blood pressure weight and height) where appropriate as per state regulations
- Effectively balances service demands with supporting resident independence
- Accurately assesses, communicates, and documents residents' status
- Successfully implements the plan of care
- Recognizes and assists in the prevention of elder abuse, neglect, and exploitation (financial and other) and reports to appropriate sources per state regulations
- Responds to emergencies and personal emergency response system and knows when to call for backup
- Graduate of an approved LPN / Licensed Practical Nurse program or RN/Registered Nurse(per state requirements)
- Current state licensed as an LPN / Licensed Practical Nurse or RN/Registered Nurse (as required by state regulation) and CPR certification
- Previous experience working with the elderly in a paid or volunteer position highly desirable
We believe in offering our employees competitive pay. To learn more about our pay and benefits, please apply today!