Starr Regional Medical Center, part of LifePoint Health, is a two-hospital system with campuses in Athens and Etowah. The Athens campus provides inpatient and outpatient services through its 118-bed acute care facility and physician practices. Starr Regional Medical Center's Etowah campus is home to an emergency department, outpatient services, an 88-bed skilled and long-term care nursing home, a senior care program and wound care center.
Our nursing home at our Etowah campus is currently seeking talent to fill the position of night shift Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). This job is permanent, full-time.
- $7,500 SIGN ON BONUS for qualified applicants
- Competitive Pay
- Heath Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision) for full-time employees
- Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Training
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance for qualified applicants
Core competencies for the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Performs plan of care interventions, including specimen collection and wound care. May administer medication. Documents patient care given.
- Assists RN with development of plan of care.
- Assists patients with performing activities of daily living, including personal hygiene, elimination, nutrition, and ambulation.
- Monitors, documents, and communicates patient's status and reactions to interventions with RN, physician, patient, and families.
- Works as an advocate for the physical and emotional well-being of the patient.