For over 29 years, our organization has been an innovator in the development and operation of senior living communities across the USA. Our experience and passion has helped us win many awards - for innovative community design, excellent service and exceptional care. We are seeking LVNs for our community located in San Francisco.
Current LVN license and one (1) year of experience is required.
Full-time and Part-time positions available. Flexible hours!
Our community setting is a relaxing change from a hectic hospital. Here at SRG you have a chance to get to know your patients; our residents count on the LPN/LVN to provide compassionate care. You will provide residents with nursing services in accordance with physician’s orders. The LPN/LVN is responsible for the administration of medications and treatments.
- Supervise and direct resident assistants.
- Perform resident assessments.
- Order and administer medication and treatments as prescribed by physician.
- Monitor response to existing treatment plans.
- Provide residents with care as needed.
- Assist the Director of Assisted Living with staffing schedules and daily staffing issues.
- Supervise Med Aides and Caregivers.
Benefits for Full-time employees include: Medical/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance plus a 401k program with generous company match!