The Lead Financial Analyst is responsible for the ongoing financial functions related to the Cognizant contract, having a strong understanding of the various schedules within the contract and ensuring the completion of all contractual related activities and internal requirements on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis. With the expansion of the contract to the ConnectiCare business, the Lead will work with their finance team to assist them in the financial management of their arrangement. Further, during peak times and for project related work, the Lead Analyst will aid the Hyperion Support team in Functional Support related processes. In addition, they will be required to assist in the Quarterly Forecast and Annual Budget processes for all Cognizant, Retained IT and Business Transformation departments, along with the associated analysis and reporting.
- Lead all day to day operations of the financial management of the Cognizant contract, including but not limited to the month end close entries, account reconciliations and internal reporting.
- Act as the liaison with the Cognizant finance team, acquiring all of the required financials from them and building the contractually required reports on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Identify all reimbursements due to and from EmblemHealth from Cognizant, preparing the necessary schedules and support and providing to the Director, Financial Analysis & Reporting to begin the negotiations with Cognizant.
- Track all Discretionary Project work completed by Cognizant and build detailed tracker of the spend on a calendar and contract year basis.
- Assist the ConnectiCare finance team with the financial management of their new contract with Cognizant.
- Utilize Oracle Cloud EPM to load monthly actuals to the EHASO, ACPASO, EHADM, EHPRME, and EHPLD cubes and validate the loaded data by using Smartview and comparing it to Oracle Cloud ERP.
- Make updates to the cubes in the Application Library in Planning such as account changes, adding vendors, new products, etc and updating the load rules in Oracle Cloud.
- Assist users from EH, ACPNY, and CCI with building reports in Smartview for their reporting needs and assist them during Budget and Forecast.
- Project the forecasted spend for all Cognizant, Retained IT, & Business Transformation departments on a quarterly basis in Cloud EPM based on the actual results, contracts in Cloud Procurement, and meetings with the department owners.
- Annually participate in the Budget process for these departments building the budget from the bottom up based on the contract with Cognizant, Cloud Procurement Contracts, and department meetings.
- Assist the ConnectiCare and ACPNY budget teams with completing their budgets in Hyperion as needed to ensure deadlines are met and the required reports are generated.
- Act as a Project Manager for the Financial Analytics team for all major projects impacting our team and Finance including the management of timelines, assisting in the requirements gathering and configuration, as well as aiding in the testing to ensure all needs are met.
- Oversee the transactional functions completed by the Wipro resources on a monthly basis ensuring accuracy and timeliness for completion.
- Support the Financial Analytics team with any ad hoc analysis and reporting needed by Senior management and external departments for ACPNY, CCI, or EH utilizing Oracle Cloud, Hyperion, and other Financial Software to provide the required need.