Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) interested in making a difference in people's lives? Are you looking to join an organization that shares your values and commitment to excellence? Then look no further and join us at BAYADA. BAYADA recognizes and rewards nurses who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence.
Highlights for Lead RNs:
• Flexible scheduling with multiple shifts to choose from
• Work 1 on 1 with young active adult clients in the home and community
• Training and Education to advance your career
• Assist in the training, supervision and communication of the client's multi-disciplinary team
•Training and education of family members
•Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
• Nurses of various skill levels welcomed. We have a variety of cases ranging from basic care to trach/vent dependent care
We have immediate needs for Registered Nurses (RNs) in the following areas:
Registered Nurses (RNs) at BAYADA enjoy:
• Competitive wages
• Weekly pay
• Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle.
• Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
• A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
• Paid training opportunities and scholarship programs
• Paid time off
• 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
• Health benefits (full-time and part-time)
Responsibilities for Registered Nurse (RN):
• Training and education of family members
• Medication administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
• Communication with other members of the patients' multidisciplinary team
• Supply management
• Emergency management
Job Requirements for RN:
• A valid Minnesota nursing license in good standing
• Some cases require trach and vent experience. We provide excellent training if needed
• Current CPR certification
• A minimum of one year of experience as a Registered Nurse
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 18,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 25 states from more than 250 offices. For more information, visit www.bayada.com. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.