LPN/ LVN/ Pediatric Nursing
Las Vegas and Surrounding Area
Day and Night Shifts Available!
NurseCore, a national leader in medical staffing and home care services is currently seeking compassionate, reliable LPNs and LVN's that have Vent and/or Trach experience. NurseCore’s passion is connecting healthcare professionals and nurses with the medical positions that fit their lifestyle. Whether you’re looking for per diem or full-time work, our medical staffing professionals are dedicated to helping you get there.
NurseCore is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our employees, patients, and clients. We have protocols in place to limit the spread of COVID-19 and other communicable diseases. NurseCore offers a virtual application and orientation process, and we provide all staff with PPE and other protective equipment to maintain a safe work environment.
- Daily Pay!
- Top Pay Rates in Town!
- Weekly Pay/ Paycards and Direct Deposit
- Flexible Schedules
- Awards and Recognition Programs
- Professional and Clinical Training
- Flexible and Friendly staff ready to help you get the assignments you want
- Performs routine nursing duties including but not limited to:
- Assistance with ADL’s and IADL’s.
- Medication Administration.
- Vital sign, Intake and Output, and other assessments.
- Client and caregiver health instruction.
- Collecting specimens.
- Changing dressings.
- Client exercises.
- Notifies the Registered Nurse or Clinical Director of any changes in client’s condition.
- Performs the following where training or demonstrated skills and the state nurse practice act permits:
- Administering and recording medications (other than IV medications).
- Changing dressing (sterile or non-sterile).
- Supervision of aides and other health care team members.
The following tasks are also considered essential functions of the position:
- Lifting unspecified weights, depending on assignment requirements
- Bending and stooping to prepare equipment and materials for treating clients or managing the client’s environment
- Transferring, turning and positioning clients and assisting clients in walking and moving from place to place
If you are an experienced LPN or LVN with a commitment to quality care, effective communication skills and good organizational skills, this could be the position for you! Take a look at the requirements below; if this role is a good fit for you, apply today!
- Vent and/or Trach experience with pediatrics and/or adults/or would like training
- Graduate of an accredited school of practical or vocational nursing
- Current LPN License in Nevada
- 1 year of supervised experience as an LPN/ LVN within the past 3 years
- Current CPR certification
- Knowledge of clinical standard of clinical practice in critical care preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility, ability to work with members of the interdisciplinary team
- Bilingual is a plus (Spanish)
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the areas of experience including any specialty areas