Bedford Falls a premier Assisted Living Community in Bedford, NH is looking for some caring individuals to join our Called to Care team. We believe in bettering the lives of the resident we care for each day. If this is something that interest you, please apply today!
Looking for Full Time/Part Time associates willing to work 3pm - 11pm in our Traditional and Memory Care neighborhoods.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, transfer, mobility, and continence care while using appropriate modeling and validation techniques
- Supports the residents' abilities by understanding that all aspects of care can be viewed as an activity
- Demonstrates knowledge of the cognitive, physical, behavioral and psychosocial approach to all aspects of dementia by using a sensitive approach to all aspects of resident care
- Provides appropriate interventions to maximize the resident's social and ADL functioning
- Demonstrates therapeutic conversation and redirection conversation with residents, offering appropriate cues (toilet, snacks and liquids)
- Encourages residents to participate in daily activity program
- Serves residents food as directed, including feeding skills
- Knows and complies with all resident rights
- Receives and gives report of on-going shifts by oral and/or written log
- Holds current state licensure
We believe in offering our employees competitive pay. To learn more about our pay and benefits, please apply today!
Due to our desire to keep COVID out of the community we provide required PPE of gloves, gowns, surgical/N-95 masks, and goggles to all staff.