Dayton Physicians’ Urology office at Miami Valley Hospital South is looking to expand its team! We are looking for either a Certified Medical Assistant or Licensed Practical Nurse to join our team and provide our patients with the best care possible!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administers medications, performs procedures directed by physician and practitioners, within the Ohio Board of Nursing, LPN or CMA scope of practice;
- MU2/PQRS reporting as instructed;
- Assists with preparatory activities such as taking and documenting vital signs including blood pressure, pulse, temperature, height and weight, and communicates abnormalities to physician or practitioner;
- Reviews and documents patient medical history including medications, allergies, and medical alerts, documents in the electronic medical record;
- Assists physician and practitioners with relaying instructions to patients and families;
- Active CMA or LPN license is required with 2-4 years’ previous experience preferred.
- Microsoft Office and general computer skills are required.
- Experience working with a Practice Management system is preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Dayton Physicians offers full medical, dental, vision, generous PTO, and 401k.
- Office hours are generally Monday-Friday
- Competitive wages
- Paid holidays