Now Hiring FT/PT Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)!
We are seeking experienced and compassionate Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to join our team. Must have a dynamic personality and a sincere passion for working with seniors and their loved ones!
The LPN is responsible for the assessment of our residents' health status for both new and existing residents under the direction of the Health Services Director and Administrator and maintaining compliance with all regulatory standards.
- Assess health status for both new and existing residents.
- Administer medications and treatments per physician's orders for our residents.
- Supervise and foster teamwork for our Caregiving staff.
- Develop care and service plans.
- Communicate with the resident, direct care staff, Health Services Director, health care professionals and families about the needs of residents.
- Provide periodic audits and review clinical systems to ensure compliance with State regulations and community policies and procedures.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing - Certified LPN required.
- One year in an Assisted Living or Memory Care setting required.
- Excellent communication with all residents, families and visitors.
- Excellent organizational skills; detail oriented.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records/Electronic Medication Administration software.
- Must be able to work well under pressure, resolve conflicts, and prioritize tasks.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Must meet all health requirements, including TB, criminal background check, and drug screen, including marijuana.
Apply with your resume and cover letter TODAY to secure your interview for this exciting opportunity!