Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)- Sign on bonus!
Home Health Nurse - Developmental Disabilities w/ Article 9 Training
Tucson, AZLPN's, if you want more variety in your day to day work, we can help! At Nursecore we are passionate about connecting healthcare professionals and nurses with medical positions that fit their lifestyle. Our home health care opportunities offer you a variety of meeting new patients and working in different locations. As the national leader in home care services, we'll find you the perfect career opportunity so you can concentrate on what you do best- helping other people get better.
NurseCoree is proud to offer a $700 sign on bonus to all new RN's and $400 bonus to all new LPN's. Restrictions apply- call for more details.
Apply today to be rewarded with the great opportunities NurseCore has to offer!As a member of our healthcare team you'll enjoy:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
Everyday for a LPN is different. Our Licensed Practical Nurses care for ill, injured or convalescing patients or patients with disabilities in a private home setting. You will be responsible for providing quality healthcare to each patient in adherence with all applicable laws, regulations and policies.Qualifications
We have a variety of RN and LPN openings available and are excited about matching you with a great opportunity! Take a look at the requirements below to see what you’ll need to get started.
- Current licensure with the State Board of Nursing in the State if Arizona
- Experience working with patients dealing with behavioral or emotional distress
- 1 year of experience as an LPN in in the last 3 years in a supervised setting
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the area of practice
- Article 9 training
- Current CPR (live demonstration course only)
- Negative TB/PPD or Chest X-Ray within the last 12 months
- Proof of current physical completed within the last 12 months
EOE/Drug Free Employer