Qualifications for a Licensed Practical Nurse- (LPN)/ Registered Nurse (RN):
• A minimum of one year of nursing experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with another agency, facility or hospital.
• A valid Pennsylvania nursing license in good standing
• Current CPR certification
• Good organizational and communication skills
Other locations include:
• Fairless Hills
• South Hampton
• Must have completed a Licensed Practical Nurse- LPN/ Registered Nurse- RN program at an accredited College/University
Inquire today to learn more about this opportunity with BAYADA Home Health Care!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 18,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 25 states from more than 250 offices. For more information, visit www.bayada.com. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.