The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) oversees the care provided to our residents. This position also provides supervision to nursing staff, as well as administration of medications and treatments.
- Active Practical Nurse licensure (in state of job location) required
- One year experience working in Geriatric or Long Term Care setting preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- CPR certification required
- Ability to assess and effectively communicate with residents
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Plans, directs and provides care to residents according to physician orders and the Plan of Care.
- Administers medications and treatments.
- Performs resident assessments.
- Participates in daily resident rounding.
- May assist with insertion and maintaining of IV therapies for residents.
Presbyterian Senior Living is a large non-profit organization comprised of a variety of locations, services and levels of care. Our organization is dedicated to our mission to provide compassionate, vibrant and supportive communities and services to promote wholeness of body, mind and spirit.