Licensed Practical Nurse, Pediatric Home Care
Lafayette, IN & surrounding counties
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Overview:
Join a leader in the home health care industry. Each independently owned BrightStar location makes more possible for the community and clients it serves. If providing compassionate, high quality care as a Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse is your passion, BrightStar has an opportunity for you. We are hiring for a Pediatric Home Care position in Lafayette and surrounding counties.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Benefits:
- Competitive hourly wages, with weekly pay & direct-deposit-Flexible schedules: hourly, weekends and/or weekdays.
- Variety of assignments, procedures and treatments.
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home.
- One to one patient care.
- Joint Commission Accredited
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Job Duties:
- Provide direct skilled client care under the supervision of an RN
- Work collaboratively with team to help meet positive client care outcomes
- Monitor patient’s condition and notify appropriate personnel of any changes
- Provide those services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill
- Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws