This position is accountable for assessing, planning, coordinating, monitoring and evaluating services for patients and their families, thus fostering quality, continuity and appropriate utilization of health care resources throughout the continuum of care. LPN Case Managers facilitate a cooperative effort between patients, parents, doctors, nurses, payers, and allied health care workers, community agencies and home care services, thus promoting a smooth journey through the entire span of care. The case manager facilitates the coordinated utilization of resources for maximization of health outcomes, patient/family satisfaction and financial outcomes.
- Graduate from an LNL school for LPN's or LVN's. In addition must be licensed as an LPN in the State of Alaska in good standing.
- 3 - 5 years prior experience in nursing.
- Current CPR certification (BCLS) required. Must be licensed in good standing in the State of Alaska as a Registered Professional Nurse. Current BLS. The successful candidate will be required to pass and maintain competencies for this position.
- Office machines (i.e. computer, copier, fax, telephone, Microsoft Office)
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Ability to work in patient care setting.
- Generous PTO – beginning at 4.5 weeks
- Ten paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Center