Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) & Registered Nurse (RN) - Opportunities for Prioricare - Healthcare Staffing Solutions
Prioricare - Health Care Staffing Solutions offers a great opportunity for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)! If you are willing to travel and love a challenge, this could be the perfect fit for you!
Positions Seeking to Fill:
- Full & part-time Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) & Registered Nurse (RN)
- Temporary, Contract, Per Diem Shifts & Perm Placement Available
- Locations: Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa, & Colorado
- Contracts (6, 8 12 week) and perm placement at different locations.
- Flexible Per Diem Shifts: you choose the day, the shift and location.
- Current, unencumbered, state or Compact Nurse License
- CPR Certification, ACLS, PALS, TNCC certification required for hospital shift
- One (1) year LPN experience in long term care or hospital within the last 3 years.
- Copy of updated TB results / chest x-ray, MMR, Varicella, & Hep B
- Reliable transportation
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent Communication & Computer Skills Necessary
- Professional Appearance & Presentation
- Background, OIG & Random Drug Testing, Pre-Employment Medical Review
Our mission is to enhance the lives of those we serve by providing quality care with respect, dignity and kindness above all else. Our founders were raised in the Midwest under the principles of hard work, integrity, honesty and trust.
We have excellent career opportunity for full-time staff nurse (LPN or RN) to join our
team. If you are an RN or LPN who believes in teamwork and 5-star care and compassion for patients and residents, our skilled nursing facility is the place for you. In addition to a positive work environment, we offer competitive wages, health, retirement and other benefits and opportunities for training and advancement. Please contact us today to find out more about our facility and shift availability!
As a staff nurse you coordinate timely and accurate patient assessments, interventions and evaluations with supporting documentation in the patient’s record to assure that desired resident outcomes and standards of patient care are met. Coordinate and schedule follow-up assessments/interventions for the patient. As a staff nurse you will assure the attending physician is updated on the condition and needs of patients. Assure that patient care plans reflect current goals of care and interventions. Use a holistic, individualized approach in caring for residents who come to our communities. A staff nurse provides outstanding customized care as residents are not the same nor should they be treated the same. As a staff nurse you will be empowered to lead as the liaison between residents, families, doctors and other members of the healthcare team.