We are looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our caring, compassionate team. Licensed Nurses plan, monitor, and provide nursing care to the residents within the facility. The successful candidate will work within their entire scope of practice, ensuring the utmost in competent care and safety is consistently delivered to all residents.
- Provide bedside care
- Administer medications
- Take vital signs and record in electronic medical file
- Assist with resident comfort
- Provide guidance for nursing assistants
- Graduate of an accredited Practical Nurse or Vocational Nursing program;
- Possesses and maintains current CPR Certification.
- Current Massachusetts licensure: LPN/LVN
- Valid driver's license
- Minimum of one (1) to two (2) year's experience in health care. Three (3) years experience in health care preferred.
- Experience in a hospice care preferred.
- Experience in acute care in an institutional setting preferred.
- Experience in homecare preferred.
- Understands hospice philosophy, and issues of death/dying