Licensed Vocational Nurse / LVN
PRN Shifts / Up to $32 hr
Long Term Care / Rehab / Assisted Living
Ft Worth / Arlington / Dallas
Virtual Hiring Process
NurseCore is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our employees, patients, and clients. We have protocols in place to limit the spread of COVID-19 and other communicable diseases. NurseCore offers a virtual application and orientation process, and we provide all staff with PPE and other protective equipment to maintain a safe work environment.
LPNs, if want more variety in your day to day work, we can help! At NurseCore we are passionate about connecting healthcare professionals and nurses with the medical positions that fit their lifestyle. We have a variety of medical staffing assignments for LPNs in Fort Worth, Arlington, Dallas and the surrounding areas. As the national leader in medical staffing services, we’ll find you the perfect career opportunity so you can concentrate on what you do best—helping people get better.
As a member of our healthcare team you’ll enjoy:
- Top Pay (Daily Pay Available)
- Flexible Schedules (f/t, p/t & PRN)
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
Your dream job is waiting for you; join our team and we’ll help you find it! Apply Today!
Performs routine nursing duties including but not limited to:
- Assistance with ADL’s.
- Client and caregiver health instruction.
- Notifies the Registered Nurse or Clinical Director of any changes in client’s condition.
- Performs the following where training or demonstrated skills and the state nurse practice act permits:
- Inserting and irrigating tubes and Foley catheters.
- Administering oxygen by mask or cannula.
- Ventilator, Tracheostomy care and suctioning endotracheally.
- Supervision of aides and other health care team members.
We have a variety of LPN openings available and are excited about matching you with a great opportunity! Take a look at the requirements below to see what you’ll need to get started.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school
- Current State LPN/LVN License
- 1 year of experience as an LPN (must be within the last 3 years)
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the area of practice
EOE/drug free employer