Legend Senior Living is a leader in Seniors Housing because of our attention to every detail. We are also a growing company looking for individuals with vision and passion to grow with us.
Being a part of the Legend Senior Living team means a worthwhile, meaningful career. Besides an in-depth training program, we offer beautiful work environments and caring and knowledgeable associates. Everyone involved strives to provide excellent quality of care for our residents and you¹ll leave each day feeling deeply satisfied knowing that you made a difference in the life of a senior.
If you¹re a caring, compassionate, dependable and hardworking individual, we¹re waiting for you to join our outstanding Legend Senior Living team.
As a Life Enrichment Coordinator, you are responsible for the planning and implementation of Life Enrichment Activity program at the residence. Regular responsibilities include design and scheduling or activities, coordinating with outside organizations to provide activity to support, and delivery activities to the residents that meet all quality measures.
- Adheres to policies, operating procedures, Legend Core Values, and the Pillars of Practice
- Develop the monthly life enrichment calendar that meets residents’ needs and company expectations including providing one-on- one programming for residents who cannot participate in a group setting
- Participate in review of resident service plans and conduct personal interviews with residents to gain insight into preferences and abilities for use in the development of activities for the residence
- Coordinate the transportation of residents to and from outside events to include driving company vehicle when required
- Monitor budget, equipment, and supplies to ensure that the activity schedule can be completed successfully
- Provide guidance to staff on the impact of life enrichment regarding residents’ quality of life
- Trains all staff on life enrichment programs and philosophy for the residence to include Reflections training if applicable
- Reviews program to ensure that it meets all state, federal, company, and other regulations and guidelines
- Assists Sales Director with the planning and delivery of community events or activities at the residence
- Maintains an outreach program with community and volunteer organizations for participating in life enrichment programming
- Recruits, trains, and supervises all volunteers for life enrichment programs
- Provides direct supervision of all staff involved in life enrichment programs while participating in support of the activity
- Responsible for designing programs to help meet the physical, social, mental, emotional, and spiritual needs of residents
- Design physical layout and decorations for activities, displays, and other life enrichment products that meet company standards
- Other duties as assigned by the Residence Director