This is where you change your story…
At Meadows we understand that new directions to career advancing and improvement can be scary, but we are excited to offer you a possible new rewarding chapter with us! Come join us in transforming lives!
Who are we?
We have been the most trusted name in the industry and have been helping people for 40 years. Our approach is different and success stories of our patients prove that. We don’t have one size fits all treatment and there are no quick fixes.
Who are you?
Are you compassionate, innovative and have a passion to make an impact? Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a company that will believe in your abilities and train you to advance? 75% of our current top-level executive staff are organic internal promotions from within.
We might be a perfect fit for you!
This role provides basic patient care under the direction of the nursing staff with a focus on patient safety. Performs general and specialized data collection, clerical and administrative duties in support of the program.
- Promotes patient safety through awareness of the environment of care and in all action that involve patient care. Communicates patient safety issues quickly, clearly and effectively.
- Performs ongoing observation of the patients and milieu to ensure active treatment is provided and patients are participating.
- Intervenes appropriately with patients experiencing a behavioral crisis situation, i.e., suicidal, threatening behavior, elopement and/or other situations, using approved interventions.
- Participates with the treatment team in implementation of the individualized plan of care. Reports factors that may impede successful accomplishment of the treatment plan to the Charge Nurse/RN.
- Assists in the admission and discharge of patient.
- Conducts luggage searches for all admits and may conduct room searches as assigned.
- Obtains and reports accurate vital sign readings.
- Accompanies patients on appointments.
- Provides 1:1 and Line of Sight monitoring for patients when order received.
- Performs unit clerk duties to include data collection, clerical, and administrative duties, completing all appropriate documentation according to the policies and procedures of the facility.
Education, Skills, & Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- CPI, CPR / First Aid; Valid State Driver’s License if required by State Law and operating a company vehicle.
- In addition to State requirements, one year acute inpatient with psychiatric care experience preferred.
- Ability to provide excellent service to internal and external customers.
- Ability to initiate action, take personal responsibility, suggest improvements, and solve problems within scope of job without being asked.
- Ability to understand and comply with government, regulatory, and company rules.
- Ability to record, report, and maintain confidentiality of information and respond to requests for information.
Physical / Working Conditions and Requirements of the Driver Position:
- 5% time sitting (computer and telephone use, attending meetings)
- 95% time standing (greeting visitors, copying, faxing, filing)
- 80% time walking (touring grounds, distribution)
- 40% time bending (access files/reports/supplies)
- Occasional/limited exposure to: Infection and to the risk of blood-borne diseases; hazardous agents, body fluids and wastes; unpleasant patient or departmental elements; to potentially violent/aggressive patients/staff/visitors, critical incidents, and/or sentinel events. Occasionally needed to work irregular hours or additional hours.
We are a Drug Free Company. All positions are designated as “Safety Sensitive” positions and in light of our company mission, the Company does not employ medical marijuana cardholders. Following an offer of employment, and prior to reporting to work, all applicants will be required to submit to and pass a substance abuse screen.
The Meadows is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The Meadows provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities and if you need reasonable accommodation during any time of the employment process please reach out to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]