Morningside Nursing and Rehab Center, a short term rehabilitation/long term care facility located in Bronx, NY is seeking an experienced RN MDS Coordinator to joinour dynamic team of caring professionals.
- Must be RN who is MDS/RAC certified preferred; computer experience preferred;
- Must be able to work independently with strong organizational skills and is able to meet deadlines;
- Must be detail-oriented and dedicated with good work ethic;
- Must be knowledgeable of MDS 3.0 RAI guidelines, CMI Process and Medicare regulations;
- Must be a candidate who can work well with IDC staff;
- Good communication skills required,;
- Responsible for scheduling MDS assessments and coordinating IDC staff for MDS completion in accordance with state and federal regulations.
- Registered Nurse with current N.Y. RN license in good standing
- Minimum 4 year degree
Generous PTO Package
Health and Dental Benefits
We are an EOE