Maria Parham Health in Henderson, NC has anopening for a LPN in our Med/Surg department. The Licensed Practical Nurse as supervised and delegated by a registerednurse, provides direct patient care in accordance with applicable scope andstandards of practice.The LPN
- Performs plan of careinterventions, including specimen collection and wound care. Documents patientcare given.
- Assists RN withdevelopment of plan of care.
- Assists patients withperforming activities of daily living, including personal hygiene, elimination,nutrition, and ambulation.
- Monitors, documents,and communicates patient's status and reactions to interventions with RN,physician, patient, and families.
- Works as an advocatefor the physical and emotional well-being of the patient.
- Performs head-to-toeassessment on tall patients and reassessments as per policy under direction ofRN with RN sign-off.
- Adequately assessesand reassesses pain. Utilizes appropriate pain management techniques.
- Educates the patientand family regarding pain management.
- Other duties asassigned.