World Class Assisted Living Memory Care Community is presently seeking a FULL TIME Maintenance Assistant / Technician to join our team in Plano, TX!
At Silverado, we give LIFE to those affected by Alzheimer's and other memory impairing diseases. We are committed to providing a homelike environment, where the residents and their families can enjoy the maximum level of independence, while achieving the highest quality of life, with the safety, dignity, and respect they deserve.Summary of Major Functions:
- Responsible for all functions required to keep physical facility in good repair and safe for residents, staff and visitors.
- Assist with housekeeper duties as assigned
- High school diploma, GED or educational equivalent required.
- Some experience in hospitals/institutional settings; knowledge of plumbing, electrical and mechanical repairs is helpful; general maintenance procedures; laundry operations and housekeeping procedures.
- Must have valid driver’s license, good driving record, and current auto insurance.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Must be comfortable working in an environment with pets and assisting in the care of community pets, including, but not limited to, dogs, cats, and birds.
- Willing to demonstrate passion and ability to work with people with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementia-related disease.
To apply, please visit our website at http://www.silverado.com/careersMeet our associates and learn why they love working with Silverado: http://www.silverado.com/recruiting/meet-our-team/ At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado has been awarded the Best Place to Work Award in both Texas and Southern California. Silverado offers competitive pay and great benefits for full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with an employer match, vacation, and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth. EOE/M/F/D/V To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.