Aurora Behavioral Health System, ABHS, the states' largest free-standing psychiatric hospital system, is dedicated to providing quality behavioral health services for its diverse population of children and adolescents. We are committed to our teamwork approach and provide a compassionate and therapeutic environment, as well as offering a continuum of specialty programs throughout our inpatient, partial and outpatient services.
ABHS is looking for an experienced Full Time Maintenance Worker to provide general maintenance at our Glendale hospital. This position will be responsible for all preventative and corrective maintenance on all aspects of the facilities structure and equipment. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a stable and growing behavioral health organization. Come be a part of our winning team of professionals and make a difference!
- General maintenance for our Glendale facility. Perform preventive maintenance and upkeep on refrigeration equipment, electrical facilities and plumbing.
- May need to periodically travel to the Glendale facility.
- Perform alterations and additions that can be accomplished by the maintenance department.
- Assure that safety measures are established and maintained consistently according to Hospital Policy and governmental regulations.
- Maintain confidentiality as needed and required for the operation of the total program. Other written or verbal duties as may be assigned by the Director of Plant Operations, the CEO or their designated representative.