Responsible for performing all maintenance and landscape activities for all buildings and grounds owned by Rockhill Manor, Inc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follows daily work instructions in an efficient manner.
- Performs various maintenance work and/or repairs in an efficient and timely manner.
- Operates and maintains equipment and tools for work performed.
- Operates equipment in a safe manner and using proper safety equipment at all times according to safety standards.
- Reports all injuries and occupational related illnesses immediately to management.
- Only works on equipment and chemicals for which they have been properly trained and are aware of the location of the MSDS sheets.
- Maintains work area in a neat and clean manner.
- Returns tools and unused maintenance supplies to maintenance room at end of each day and reports to Team Lead if additional supplies are needed.
- Assists with cleaning snow and debris from sidewalk as needed.
- Assist with completing lawn care duties such as mowing, trimming shrubbery and cultivating flower beds.
- Assist with completing minor and routine painting, plumbing, carpentry and other related maintenance activities using hand tools.
- Notifies management concerning the need for major repairs when needed.
- Maintains tools and equipment in a clean, orderly and safe manner.
- Complies with company policies and procedures giving special attention to safety regulations and wears proper personal protective equipment.
- Adheres to OSHA regulations at all times.
- Attends and participates in scheduled training sessions as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
All duties listed are essential unless otherwise noted.