The Manager, Physician Services will be responsible for the day - to - day management of departmental operations and personnel management.
- Assists with developing specific departmental goals, standards, and objectives which directly support the strategic plan and vision of the organization.
- Manages staff relations including performance management, staff satisfaction, and conflict management. Performs and oversees scheduling, staff development, recruitment, payroll, and student engagements.
- Monitors departmental budgets, regulatory compliance, departmental contracts, and vendor relations. Determines and justifies needs for systems/equipment/supplies purchases, monitors usage, and oversees proper working order and/or stock supplies.
- Maintains on-going awareness of operational activities and problems, staffing levels and deliverables, provides daily guidance and feedback to staff.
- Maintains responsibility for the operation of the department at all times and delegates operational authority when absent.
- Reviews preventative maintenance schedules and work descriptions to assure that equipment is properly maintained, downtime is minimized, and all equipment is included in the preventative maintenance program.
- Adheres to all federal, state, the Joint Commission, OSHA, ACR, and any other applicable regulatory and/or accrediting agency guidelines.
- Creates and fosters an environment that encourages professional growth.
- Responsible for quality or process improvement initiatives.