Market Director – Physician Practices position available.
Core competencies for the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Support hospital strategy and physician operations, leading the effective operation of designated practice(s).
- Responsible for all aspects of practice operations and growth, including maintenance of key metrics, financial re-views, and practice growth initiatives and revenue cycle analysis. Specifically, responsible for all items in the Practice Manager Checklist, as well as any Specialty specific requirements.
- Interact on a biweekly basis with providers, ensuring standards of communication and information are met and develop strategy on matters pertaining to physician operational needs.
- May prepare and deliver monthly physician reporting packages, reviewing financial performance with providers on a weekly basis.
- Plan and attend Quarterly Physician Group meetings.
- Prepare budgets, evaluate historical performance, and generate goals for future achievement, and perform action planning as necessary for back to budget variances.
- Monitor, report on and present financial performance for all assigned providers and practices and collaborate with Market Director and other practice leaders to ensure fiscal responsibility and adherence to annual practice budgets.
- Provide leadership to Practice Administrators, including performance management, coaching and talent development, with at least weekly communication.
- Monitor practices for efficiencies to reduce practice investment to include, but not limited to, accounts receivable oversight, budgeting, charge capture, monthly operating report (MOR) preparation and budget oversight. Monitor practice start-ups to aid in building existing practice revenue through charge capture, fee schedules, and new pro-grams.
- Implement and effectively manage Market Plan for New patients, driving towards practice growth.
- Manage support staff within assigned practice(s). Responsible for performance reviews and other HR related matters
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Position serves both internal co-workers and external customers, clients, patients, contractors, and vendors.
- Access to and/or works with sensitive and/or confidential information.
- Exhibit a comprehensive understanding of healthcare regulatory and compliance (e.g., HIPAA). Skilled in the application of policies and procedures. Knowledge of Business Office Standards and Recommended Practices.