Home Instead Senior Care is seeking an experienced or coachable Community Service Representative to represent Home Instead Senior Care in the Shoals area.
This position requires an outgoing personality comfortable with networking in varied situations. Comfortable meeting new people, introducing yourself, sharing information with medical professionals and the general public concerning services of Home Instead Senior Care. Must be comfortable entering and spending time in medical and long term care facilities.
Hourly pay plus bonus pay based on hours of service brought in by your efforts. We have Blue Cross/ Blue Shield Bronze Health and Dental insurance, Aflac, Teledoc, 401K, and Paid Vacation.
- 20 drop in visits per week to Assisted Living Facilities, Nursing Homes, Rehabilitation Centers, Hospitals and Hospices where you will converse with key players such as Social Workers, Nurses, and Management Personell.
- Lunch N Learn Presentations, Breakfast N Learn Presentations explaining services provided by Home Instead and asking for referrals.
- Activities in Assisted Living Facilities, Nursing Homes, and Rehabs.
- CEU presentations for Nurses and Social Workers
- Man booth at Alzheimer's Symposium and varying other events.
- Participate in Special Events such as The Shoals Walk to End Alzheimer's
- Meet with Clients and their families to set up services.
- Other responsibilities as needed
- BA/BS degree om marketing/communications or related field or One Year Experience in a marketing or similar position.
- Experience with Power Point Presentations or Ability to learn
- Effective written and Verbal Communication.
- Must be able to drive self to areas all over the Shoals
- Ability to write, speak, and communicate well.
- Neat, Clean, and Professional Appearance
- US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.